You have detailed documentation pertaining to a range of business activities. But are you using your content to the best advantage?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could combine all of this information to create a coherent and consistent presentation of your business? I can pare down your existing business documentation to the essentials, integrating all of the separate strands into an attractive, cohesive package.
Clear and active formulation
The active voice is the most energetic and inviting style for written text. I use the active voice as much as possible.
When your content reflects your brand, it brings the brand to life. I ensure that content has a specific style and tone that are evident throughout.
Better conversion rates thanks to better readability
I write texts with conversion in mind, based on your specific call to action.
Web texts that are easy to scan
Site visitors tend to give up if a text is hard to scan. For this reason, I start texts with a consolidating/introductory paragraph and break up the rest into easily identifiable paragraphs or bullet points. Paragraphs are marked with relevant headers and sub-headers that indicate the information they contain.
Extra emphasis on keywords
Italics and bold type help focus attention on your keywords, making it even easier to scan your texts.
Length and structure optimized for online reading
Excellent Google indexing thanks to LSI-rich content
For even better SEO scores, I always include your main keywords in your content. At the same time I make sure to avoid over-optimization, since this can have a detrimental effect on your ranking. Careful integration of latent semantic indexing (LSI) keywords in texts makes it possible to enhance search engine results. To achieve this I use analogous keywords, synonyms and similar devices.
From idea to ideal content in three easy steps! I write a draft text based on your existing text and your requirements. In two further rounds of editing, I adjust the text in consultation with you.
- Once you place your project with me, you send your source texts to me together with your preferences regarding style, tone and length. It should take you no more than 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire I use for this step.
- I examine your existing texts, identify their essential elements and use these as the foundation for a coherent whole.
- You receive a draft revision written according to your preferences.
- You evaluate the draft text and supply feedback using a multiple-choice form.
- I revise your text on the basis of this feedback and deliver a preliminary version.
- Working from the preliminary text, you communicate the final changes you want.
- I fine-tune the text on the basis of your feedback, attending to the last details.
- You receive the final version of your text.