As you expand and improve your products and services, your content expands too. Over time your marketing materials can start to look like a jumble of separate items. Lacking cohesion, they lose their power of persuasion. That is when optimizing your content can help you to make the most of the knowledge, talent and experience already present in your business.
The best and most efficient way to highlight your business is by using text that underlines your professional expertise. I distil the essential elements of your text to create a new version that is compelling and effective. Good text should answer questions and solve problems for your target audience. Moreover, it should demonstrate your understanding of your customers’ needs and indicate your unique value as a specialist in your sector.
Text that is not suitable for publication ‘as is’ is still a good foundation for solid professional content.
From idea to ideal content in three easy steps! I write a draft text based on your existing text and your requirements. In two further rounds of editing, I adjust the text in consultation with you.
- Once you place your project with me, you send your source texts to me together with your preferences regarding style, tone and length. It should take you no more than 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire I use for this step.
- I then assess your existing texts, extracting the most useful sector-specific information.
- You receive a draft revision written according to your preferences.
- You evaluate the draft text and supply feedback using a multiple-choice form.
- I revise your text on the basis of this feedback and deliver a preliminary version.
- Working from the preliminary text, you communicate the final changes you want.
- I fine-tune the text on the basis of your feedback, attending to the last details.
- You receive the final version of your text.